Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the power of thought and meditation

I have been doing metaphysical reading. I have been a fan for a while. My favorite lil' bible is Connie Mendez's Metaphysics for all. It is so true. I totally believe in the power of mind over matter. Broadly, what we put our minds on, that which we place mental attention to, we shall receive. To prove that this works I tested it out. I had been unemployed for over a month. My husband and I had relocated from Seattle to California. I have been very occupied with my daughter! I have been spending quality time with my 15 month old. It has been amazing. I am thankful for my blessings. Even though we do not have as much as we had before, we are so blessed! I have been meditating everyday, on abundance. I got a job, and another job interview, both on the same day! Call it coincidence, hocus pocus! I think it is the power of thought!



I have also been reading Louise Hay's, 'You can Heal you life'. She too talks about meditating and putting your mind to a problem and saying the positive of that and know that whatever the situation, you deserve abundance, that all is well, and it will be!



I have written a poem, just a little one on all these mantra's.. it makes me happy to say to regularly!!



You should try it... but remember whatever you ask for, always make sure you ask it to be in harmony with the world. Always be thankful to the one you asked.





great is my abundance

overflowing are by blessings


divine prosperity sits in my lap

i drink from its chalice

and savor the taste


luxmi is my sister,

braiding my hair,

wealth and abundance

are in my hands,

my feet are covered in

diamonds,

with soles of pure gold-


life is a journey

to kevala,

with all its blessings


raise my crown


rising above the clouds


all the earth's debts are paid,

all bills are met, credit is cleared


and love and harmony

prevails for all mankind


ohm shrim maha

luxmi yei swaha



blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your moment! Thanks for your positivity!