Friday, January 6, 2012

The Journey continues

After a long break from the blogging world, I have finally made the time to jump right back in. Hopefully I will be here for an extended stay. Being a mom and yoga instructor and care giver and perpetual lover of life, my time in front of the computer or any device is limited.

I have increased my work load and am trying to find the peace in every moment. I read a while ago that the best time to meditate and find inner peace is through daily activity. Being with my daughter has definately given me the opportunity for peace. Children are amazing. Their spontaneity and presence is something to experienced.


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Children truly are amazing. And I do hope that you continue to share in this space if you feel that you can. I'm so looking forward to following on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG1 thank you for your comment. i have not been here in years and now maybe feel like sharing again.

    ReplyDelete

Share your moment! Thanks for your positivity!